Windows Server 2022 is built on the strong foundation of Windows Server 2019 and brings many innovations on three key themes: security, Azure hybrid integration and management, and application platform.Some of Windows Server 2022 features:
- Secured-core server:
- Hardware root-of-trust:
- Firmware protection:
- Virtualization-based security (VBS
- Secure connectivity: Secure DNS & Server Message block (SMB) – SMB over QUIC ..
2. Azure hybrid capabilities:
- Azure Arc enabled windows Servers:
- Windows Admin Center:
- Azure Automanage – Hotpatch:
3. Other key features:
- Microsoft Edge browser:
- UDP Performance improvements:
- TCP performance improvements:
- Hyper-V virtual switch improvements:
- Survives a change in the client’s IP address or port.
❤️ Nancy liked you! Click Here: http://inx.lv/jUZE?h=dc94ea01dfb7599452fd4ece023aa67a- ❤️
Comments are closed.